Monday, May 19, 2014

#CASLpride

#CASLpride

Thanks to everyone who participated in our first ever #CASLpride social media initiative. We received tons of pictures from many of you showcasing your CASL pride. Our goal is for this hashtag to carry on throughout the summer, into the fall, and beyond? When you are traveling this summer, we'd love to see where you can represent CASL. Are you going to the beach? Going on a trip to Italy? Or road tripping around the country with your family? Wherever you are going, be sure to tweet us pictures and let us know "where in the world is CASL?" 

I finished my CASL career over a decade ago, but I am definitely still proud to be a CASL alum. I have my state cup champion shirts from 1998, that I STILL where. So, I'll be sure to show my pride when I'm out and about this summer. Just because the season may be over, doesn't mean our connection to each other has to stop. You are always a part of CASL year round, and we are proud of that. Show us your #CASLpride all year long!

Here are a few of the pictures that came through the #CASLpride initiative. Be sure to follow us (@CASLnc) on twitter and stay in touch over the summer. 










No comments:

Post a Comment